Dermaquest Power Pumpkin Resurfaceryablochko
Feed your face with pumpkin. Pumpkin has the highest concentrate of active antioxidant vitamin A of all vegetables, as well as having natural lactic, glycolic and salicylic acid properties. Naturally, pumpkin increases cell turnover stimulates the rejuvenation of collagen and elastin as well as having antibacterial properties.
WHAT IS POWER PUMPKIN RESURFACER PEEL?
The purpose of Power Pumpkin Resurfacer Peel is to help treat pigmentation & acne skin, to increase cell turn-over, increase epidermal and dermal hydration, prevent acne breakouts and assists with the release of comedones. It helps stimulate the production of collagen, lighten pigmentation, decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Plant extracts provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits and skin feels significantly more smooth and tight post-treatment.
An advanced exfoliation treatment, excellent for age management, acne and hyper-pigmentation. This treatment uses AHAs, BHAs and pumpkin pulp to create a very strong heat response on the skin which then works to hydrate, nourish and exfoliate dull complexions. Clients should be able to see results instantly, with pigmentation (age spots) appearing lighter, fine lines looking softer and more diminished and blemishes calmed. What’s more, the peel can also help to prevent further breakouts in acne-prone clients by preventing new lesions from forming.
- Improves skin hydration
- Supports the barrier function of the skin
- Refines the appearance of wrinkles
- Decreases existing acne and aids in preventing new acne lesions
- Evens skin tone and lightens the appearance of pigmentation
- Stimulates the skin
- Pumpkin Pulp – has a high level of beta-carotene that helps protect the skin from UVA sun rays, it also acts to exfoliate and soothe the skin.
- Glycolic Acid – the fastest and deepest penetrating of the Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) that reduces fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage
- Lactic Acid – an AHA that gently hydrates the skin and inhibits tyrosinase
- Salicylic Acid – a BA (Beta Hydroxy) Acid which helps to combat oily skin and acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Orange Stem Cells – promote the synthesis of collagen and increases skin’s firmness
WHAT TO EXPECT DIRECTLY AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
- Directly after your Pumpkin Resurfacer you may experience some redness, this will fade within 24 hours
- Three to six days following your peel you can expect some skin flaking, please do not exfoliate this as your skin will be sensitive.
- Total recovery time will vary between five to ten days depending on treatment type performed i.e. Primary or Power Pumpkin Resurfacer.
- You can apply a mineral based makeup directly post treatment, but we strongly advise agains’t using a chemical based on as this will reduce the impact of your results.
Power Pumpkin Resurfacer Aftercare
As you know the skin is a very complex organ and will respond in different ways with different people, it really depends on the client’s background regarding medication, skincare products etc.
When the skin is introduced to active ingredients for the first time it can on some occasions become over stimulated to quickly causing the skin to respond by creating a dermal clear out, slight tenderness, an erythema, slight flacking due to the cell renew process becoming faster, these are not bad reactions, they are normal skin reactions a client with an unbalanced, dehydrated skin may experience.
Keep skin well hydrated. Drink plenty of water and apply a good daily and nightly moisturizer. Avoid sun beds for at least one week.
Between treatments, keep skin well protected from UVA/UVB rays with a sunscreen (SPF 30+). Avoid facial waxing for at least two weeks. Avoid swimming in a chlorinated pool the day of the treatment. Avoid saunas and whirlpools. Wait 1 week following treatment before resuming use of Retinol-A, AHA, or Glycolic. Wait 3 weeks following treatment before having any laser treatments.
Your practitioner will be able to advise you which treatment is right for you at your free, no obligation consultation.