Brazilian and Anal Laser Hair Removal Package for Men
Brazilian and Anal Laser Hair Removal Package, 6 sessions
– 6 sessions
– 1 hour each session
– every 6-8 weeks
– no refunds
– no gratuity included
– *conditions apply
- Appointment is required.
- New customers are required to arrive 20 minutes prior to appointment for a free consultation.
- At least 6 treatments to achieve up to 85% permanent hair reduction. Results depend on the color and thickness of your hair, as well as your skin tone. The sessions are spaced 6 weeks apart.
- Treatment takes 1 hour.
- NO waxing, tweezing, threading, plucking or any other means of hair removal that will remove the hair follicle for at least 2-3 weeks before your treatment. Shaving Only! (Recommended.)
- Avoid any forms of tanning for 2-3 weeks, including tanning beds, self-tanner, sun exposure etc.
- Please let us know if you are taking any medications. No laser treatments at least 2 weeks if you are taking antibiotics.
- Non Refundable
- Non Exchangeable
Brazilian and Anal Laser Hair Removal Super Saving Package
Manzilian (Brazilian) + Anal Laser Hair removal package includes the removal of all hair on the entire genital area as well as the hair on the anus. During our laser treatment, we are simply getting rid of all the hair off the entire penis, scrotum, testicles and anus. Our treatments are guaranteed to give 100% satisfaction. Friendly service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. We use only best laser technology to remove unwanted butt hair safe and pain-free. Restore An Elegant Look & A Smooth Sensation With Our Body Hair Removal Service.
All treatments are performed with your privacy and well-being in mind at all times. Brazilian for men is a very easy and quick process that is discreet. You will be covered by a towel 99% of the time.
Full Brazilian (incl. anus) offers long-lasting results. There’s no need to be uncomfortable because our aim is to ensure your comfort throughout the process. Prior to the actual procedure, our experts will make sure that you get the most out of this experience. We will educate you on pre and post care instructions. Your before and after experience matters to us.
The laser used in Brazilian laser hair removal targets the pigment in the hair follicle, damaging it and inhibiting future hair growth. The procedure can be performed by a professional aesthetician or dermatologist and typically requires multiple sessions to achieve optimal results. Some people may experience some discomfort during the procedure, which can be managed with topical anesthetics or cooling techniques.
It’s important to note that Brazilian laser hair removal is a medical procedure and should be performed by a trained professional in a safe and sterile environment.
*Can not be combined with any other offers or/and promotions.