Belly Button Laser Hair Removal for Women
$50.00 – $255.00
Belly Button laser hair removal for Women, 1 session, pack of 3 and pack of 6 sessions
The belly button covers the area from the navel to the pubic region. Sessions generally take 5 to 10 minutes to complete. Treatment feels like a hot pinch followed by a cooling sensation.
- Appointment is required.
- New customers are required to arrive 20 minutes prior to appointment for a free consultation.
- At least 6-8 treatments to achieve up to 85% permanent hair reduction. Results depend on the color and thickness of your hair, as well as your skin tone. The sessions are spaced 6 weeks apart.
- NO waxing, tweezing, threading, plucking or any other means of hair removal that will remove the hair follicle for at least 2-3 weeks before your treatment. Shaving Only! (Recommended.)
- Avoid any forms of tanning for 2-3 weeks, including tanning beds, self-tanner, sun exposure etc.
- Please let us know if you are taking any medications. No laser treatments at least 2 weeks if you are taking antibiotics.
- Non Refundable
- Non Exchangeable
- Additional information
Laser Hair Removal for Women, Belly Button, 1 session, pack of 3 and pack of 6 sessions
Belly button hair removal for women is a treatment that can safely, effectively and permanently remove unwanted hair on your stomach, without the harmful effects shaving can have on your skin.
Hormonal fluctuations can boost the body hair growth. If it bothers you, our laser specialists can help you get rid of hair around your belly button.
Laser hair removal works by targeting the dark pigment of hair right at the root and destroying it on contact. In a matter of minutes, the session is over and you’re one step closer to achieving the smooth, beautiful skin you’ve always dreamed of. There’s little downtime involved, meaning you can receive the laser treatment on your lunch break and immediately get back to your day.
Soprano XL laser
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in hair follicles.
Is laser hair removal forever?
Permanent means forever. When we refer to permanent hair removal here, we mean no regrowth ever again. Not in one year, not in ten years. Not even a single hair to compromise your sun-dappled beach silhouette.
Note that this rate of effectiveness does not refer to results after a single session. This long term success rate can only be achieved after the required number of laser hair treatment sessions.
The 10% to 30% regrowth rate is due to those hair follicles that have not been completely destroyed during your laser sessions, meaning that they might eventually grow back. Even so, these surviving hair follicles will usually take some time to recover and you will therefore benefit from a longer period of hairlessness than you would using other treatment methods.
1 session, 3 session package, 6 session package