Sideburns Laser Hair Removal for Women
$50.00 – $255.00
Sideburns laser hair removal for Women, 1 session, pack of 3 and pack of 6 sessions
- Appointment is required.
- New customers are required to arrive 20 minutes prior to appointment for a free consultation.
- At least 6-8 treatments to achieve up to 85% permanent hair reduction. Results depend on the color and thickness of your hair, as well as your skin tone. The sessions are spaced 6 weeks apart.
- Treatment takes approximately 10 minutes.
- NO waxing, tweezing, threading, plucking or any other means of hair removal that will remove the hair follicle for at least 2-3 weeks before your treatment. Shaving Only! (Recommended.)
- Avoid any forms of tanning for 2-3 weeks, including tanning beds, self-tanner, sun exposure etc.
- Please let us know if you are taking any medications. No laser treatments at least 2 weeks if you are taking antibiotics.
- Non Refundable
- Non Exchangeable
- Additional information
Laser Hair Removal for Women, Sideburns, 1 session, pack of 3 and pack of 6 sessions
Laser hair removal sideburns for women is a treatment that can safely, effectively and permanently reduce the unwanted hair, without the harmful effects shaving can have on your skin. Facial hair removal works by targeting the dark pigment of hair right at the root and destroying it on contact. In a matter of minutes, the session is over and you’re one step closer to achieving the smooth, beautiful skin you’ve always dreamed of. There’s little downtime involved, meaning you can receive the laser treatment on your lunch break and immediately get back to your day. Full body laser hair removal packages available.
We would like to suggest you that in order for the laser method to be effectively giving you best results, you must keep following our recommendations for the length of time between your treatments.
How to prepare for the first laser depilation session?
Avoid tanning and using sunless tanners for at least a month to prepare for laser hair removal.
Refrain from plucking or waxing your skin. Shaving is fine, but these other hair removal techniques can reduce the effectiveness of the laser treatment. Also, the hair should not be bleached.
Clean the skin at the treatment site. Leave it free of cosmetics, lotions and creams. If you apply deodorant, it will be removed prior to treatment.
1 session, 3 session package, 6 session package