Bikini Laser Hair Removal for Women
$77.00 – $393.00
Bikini laser hair removal for Women, 1 session, pack of 3 and pack of 6 sessions
- Appointment is required.
- New customers are required to arrive 20 minutes prior to appointment for a free consultation.
- At least 6-8 treatments to achieve up to 85% permanent hair reduction. Results depend on the color and thickness of your hair, as well as your skin tone. The sessions are spaced 6 weeks apart.
- Treatment takes approximately 10 minutes.
- NO waxing, tweezing, threading, plucking or any other means of hair removal that will remove the hair follicle for at least 2-3 weeks before your treatment. Shaving Only! (Recommended.)
- Avoid any forms of tanning for 2-3 weeks, including tanning beds, self-tanner, sun exposure etc.
- Please let us know if you are taking any medications. No laser treatments at least 2 weeks if you are taking antibiotics.
- Non Refundable
- Non Exchangeable
- Additional information
Laser Hair Removal for Women, Bikini Line, 1 session, pack of 3 and pack of 6 sessions
Our bikini line pubic hair removal procedure is one of our most sought after hair removal procedures. This area is one of the easiest and fastest areas to treat, with most of these laser treatments being completed in just 10-15 minutes. Our laser hair removal technician can remove as little or as much hair as you wish, while paying particular attention to your comfort. Bikini laser hair removal works for all skin types and darker skin tones as well. No ingrown hairs. Unlike shaving, waxing, threading and epilating, you will not have to put up with painful and unsightly ingrown hairs. Neither will you have to tolerate razor burns or irritation. Laser hair removal can even improve ingrown hairs in bikini area.
Is laser hair removal forever?
Permanent means forever. When we refer to permanent hair removal here, we mean no regrowth ever again. Not in one year, not in ten years; not even a single hair to compromise your sun-dappled beach silhouette.
Note that this rate of effectiveness does not refer to results after a single session. This success rate can only be achieved after the required number of laser hair treatment sessions.
The 10% to 30% regrowth rate is due to those hair follicles that have not been completely destroyed during your laser sessions, meaning that they might eventually grow back. Even so, these surviving hair follicles will usually take some time to recover and you will therefore benefit from a longer period of hairlessness than you would using other bikini treatment methods. Book your free consultation today!
|Bikini Laser Hair Removal||
1 session, 3 session package, 6 session package