As we age, we realize that the skin on the exposed areas of the body such as the face, neck and hands are aging much earlier. Lost elasticity, age spots, various vascular lesions, the skin becomes rough and covered with a network of fine wrinkles. Of course, a lot depends on genes, constitutional features of the person and the state of the organism as a whole, but the aging process significantly exacerbated by natural aggressor – the sun. On one hand, it is useful: sunbeams help the body to produce vitamin D, without them, we would have remained constantly under depression and our immunity would hopelessly weakened. On the other hand, an excess of solar radiation leads to premature failure of the structural components of the skin such as collagen and elastin fibers and increases the number of pigmented and vascular lesions. This process is called photoaging.
Over the past decade there was invented a great variety of rejuvenating treatments to combat photoaging: mechanical dermabrasion, various chemical peels, laser resurfacing etc. However, an excellent cosmetic effect usually comes after a long and painful recovery period. Fortunately, scientists cooperated with practitioners and came up with another, less painful solution with no downtime. This state-of-art treatment is called photofacial, photo rejuvenation or IP.
Laser rejuvenation equipment: Israel-made Harmony Elite device has gained excellent reputation due to its unique potential. Its gentle action helps smooth fine wrinkles providing a non-surgical lifting effect.
What is PhotoFacial – IPL (INTENSE PULSED LIGHT) Rejuvenation?
Environmental challenges, polluted air and solar radiation are the main reasons of premature skin aging and wrinkle formation. Photorejuvenation/photofacial is an excellent solution to a number of facial and body skin problems, helping eliminate dryness, flabbiness, age spots, acne and post-acne scarring.
Laser-assisted rejuvenation (photorejuvenation/photo facial) is a correction method aimed at fighting back skin aging effects with the help of high-intensity impulse light source. A laser ray activates cellular processes involved in the formation of collagen and elastin, two proteins in charge of skin tone and suppleness, helping skin to restore its youthfulness and natural beauty. High-frequency laser energy stimulates blood circulation, regulates lipoid balance and reduces the size of the pores. The procedure is a safe and efficient method of improving skin structure and appearance.
IPL REJUVENATION (PHOTOFACIAL) IS INDICATED IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- pigmentation spots
- spider veins
- enlarged pores and unsmooth facial skin
- fine wrinkles
- lack of skin tone and elasticity
- dull skin appearance etc.
IPL REJUVENATION (PHOTO FACIAL) CONTRAINDICATIONS:
- recent tan
- using tanning lotions
- diabetes mellitus at a decompensation stage
- pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Acutane (Isotrenine) treatment
- moles and skin growths located in a laser treatment area
- oversensitivity to sunlight
- oncological problems
- blood disorders etc.
Rejuvenation (photofacial) procedure frequency: A complete photo rejuvenation course consists of 3-6 procedures, each spread within 3 weeks. An average procedure lasts for about 30 min.
IPL REJUVENATION (PHOTOFACIAL) PREPARATION:
- no tetracyclines within two weeks prior to the procedure
- no natural or artificial tanning within two weeks
- using sun protection of at least 30 SPF for outdoor activities
- no alcohol-based skin treatments three days prior to the procedure
- pigmentation spots fade away up to their complete disappearance
- pores diminish in size and skin gets smoother
- spider veins disappear
- skin tone and elasticity improve
- fine lines disappear
- face acquires a healthy-looking appearance etc.
POST-TREATMENT SKIN CARE:
- no sun tanning for 2 weeks
- use of sun protection of at least 30 SPF for outdoors
- no skin steaming and using hot water for 3 days
- no saunas or swimming pools for 3 days
- no alcohol-based skin treatments for three days following the procedure
- no tetracyclines within two weeks following the procedure
It is not a coincidence that laser skin rejuvenation (photo facial) has gained popularity so fast.
Only a few sessions and your skin will acquire a healthy and beautiful glow!
Starting Price: $119.00