Lower Back Laser Hair Removal for Women
$129.00 – $658.00
Lower Back laser hair removal for Women, 1 session, pack of 3 and pack of 6 sessions
The lower back hair removal includes the area between the bottom of the ribcage to above the buttocks. Treatment feels like a hot pinch followed by a cooling sensation.
- Appointment is required.
- New customers are required to arrive 20 minutes prior to appointment for a free consultation.
- At least 6-8 treatments to achieve up to 85% permanent hair reduction. Results depend on the color and thickness of your hair, as well as your skin tone. The sessions are spaced 6 weeks apart.
- Treatment takes approximately 20 minutes.
- NO waxing, tweezing, threading, plucking or any other means of hair removal that will remove the hair follicle for at least 2-3 weeks before your treatment. Shaving Only! (Recommended.)
- Avoid any forms of tanning for 2-3 weeks, including tanning beds, self-tanner, sun exposure etc.
- Please let us know if you are taking any medications. No laser treatments at least 2 weeks if you are taking antibiotics.
- Non Refundable
- Non Exchangeable
- Additional information
Laser Hair Removal for Women, Lower Back, 1 session, pack of 3 and pack of 6 sessions
Lower back hair removal for women is a treatment that can safely, effectively and permanently reduce the unwanted hair, without the harmful effects shaving or depilatory creams can have on your skin. Laser hair removal works by targeting the dark pigment of hair right at the root and destroying it on contact. In a matter of minutes, the session is over and you’re one step closer to achieving the smooth, beautiful skin you’ve always dreamed of. There’s little downtime involved, meaning you can receive the treatment on your lunch break and immediately get back to your day. Full body hair removal packages available.
Excessive hair growth might be caused by excess hormones called androgens. For women, the hair may grow in places where men often have a lot of hair, but women often don’t. This includes the upper lip, chin, chest, and back.
Our expert team uses the latest technology for body hair removal.
Soprano XL Laser
Soprano XL hair removal method uses pulses of infrared diode laser energy to gradually heat the hair follicles in the subdermal layer of skin. Until eventually, the hair can no longer grow. With the combination of Single-Shot and IN-Motion™ technology as well as a patented Dual Chill™ treatment tip, the surface of your skin remains cool throughout the procedure. The diode laser Soprano XL might be safely and successfully used on all skin tones. We successfully treat skin types from I to VI (from white to black skin). And most importantly, it is painless unlike older generations of lasers, IPL machines or electrolysis. Most of our customers even find it pleasant.
How to prepare for the first laser depilation session?
Avoid tanning and using sunless tanners for at least a month to prepare for laser hair removal.
Refrain from plucking or waxing your skin. Shaving is fine, but these other hair removal techniques can reduce the effectiveness of the laser treatment. Also, the hair should not be bleached.
Clean the skin at the treatment site. Leave it free of cosmetics, lotions and creams. If you apply deodorant, it will be removed prior to treatment.
1 session, 3 session package, 6 session package