VS MedSpa Laser Clinic has implemented extra sanitary precautions and preventive measures while maintaining high-quality care in our office. The health, safety and well-being of our staff, patients and community are of the utmost importance to us.
If you, or someone in your family, has exhibited flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, severe muscle aches, shaking chills, or recent loss of taste or smell, DO NOT ATTEND the appointment.
VS MedSpa will diligently screen for COVID-19, both by phone at the time of booking and when patients present to the clinic.
1. Arrive no more than five minutes before your booked appointment, as designated waiting areas will no longer be available. You will be asked to wait outside until your service provider is ready to serve you.
2. Upon arrival every patient’s temperature will be taken before entering the clinic. Any person with temperature 38°C or higher will not be allowed into the clinic; you may want to, especially if you are travelling from far, to check your temperature at home before coming to your appointment.
3. Patients must use hand sanitizer before entering and upon leaving the clinic.
4. All patients and accompanying persons must wear a face mask (cloth or medical) upon arrival and for the duration of their visit.
5. No food or beverages allowed inside the clinic.
6. Patients are advised to attend their appointment unaccompanied. Accompanying person can wait outside the clinic (e.g. in the car, in the building lobby or outside the building) but not in the waiting room.
7. Patients entering the clinic will be required to stand/sit 6 feet apart from one another in the waiting room. This will apply in clinic rooms, waiting areas and hallways.
8. We have hand sanitizer in the clinic. Clinic rooms will be disinfected between patients.
9. All health cards will be scanned visually (i.e., “hands free”).
10. If possible, patients will be immediately put in a clinic room where available, trying to avoid time spent in the waiting room. If not possible patients will be asked to take a seat in the waiting room following social distancing guidelines.
11. Our staff members will be wearing personal protective equipment. Avoid handshaking or any physical contact with any of our staff.
12. Your health and safety are our primary concerns. Please note that while we do our best to minimize the risk of COVID-19, by entering this office, you are acknowledging that all exposure risk cannot be eliminated.
BOOK YOUR TREATMENT
Tuesday: 10 am → 7 pm
Wednesday: 10 am → 7 pm
Thursday: 10 am → 7 pm
Friday: 10 am → 7 pm
Saturday: 10 am → 5 pm
Sunday: Booking by request
Appointment Cancellation Policy
Please call us at (647) 352-7373 two days prior to your appointment to let us know if you need to reschedule or cancel. If we do not receive prior notification, you will be charged for the missed appointment. 48 HOURS CANCELLATION FEE – $25 | 24 HOURS CANCELLATION FEE – $50