Upper Back and Shoulders Laser Hair Removal for Women
$169.00 – $862.00
Upper Back and Shoulders laser hair removal for Women, 1 session, pack of 3 and pack of 6 sessions
The upper back and shoulders include the area between the base of the neck and to above the buttocks. It includes the shoulders as well. Treatment feels like a hot pinch followed by a cooling sensation.
- Appointment is required.
- New customers are required to arrive 20 minutes prior to appointment for a free consultation.
- At least 6-8 treatments to achieve up to 85% permanent hair reduction. Results depend on the color and thickness of your hair, as well as your skin tone. The sessions are spaced 6 weeks apart.
- Treatment takes approximately 20 minutes.
- NO waxing, tweezing, threading, plucking or any other means of hair removal that will remove the hair follicle for at least 2-3 weeks before your treatment. Shaving Only! (Recommended.)
- Avoid any forms of tanning for 2-3 weeks, including tanning beds, self-tanner, sun exposure etc.
- Please let us know if you are taking any medications. No laser treatments at least 2 weeks if you are taking antibiotics.
- Non Refundable
- Non Exchangeable
- Additional information
Laser Hair Removal for Women, Upper Back and Shoulders, 1 session, pack of 3 and pack of 6 sessions
Upper back and shoulders hair removal for women is a treatment that can safely, effectively and permanently reduce the hair, without the harmful effects shaving can have on your skin. Laser hair removal works by targeting the dark pigment of hair right at the root and destroying it on contact. In a matter of minutes, the session is over and you’re one step closer to achieving the smooth, beautiful skin you’ve always dreamed of. There’s little downtime involved, meaning you can receive the treatment on your lunch break and immediately get back to your day. Full body laser hair removal packages available.
We would like to suggest you that in order for the laser method to be effectively giving you best results, you must keep following our recommendations for the length of time between your treatments.
How to prepare for the first laser depilation session?
Avoid tanning and using sunless tanners for at least a month to prepare for laser hair removal.
Refrain from plucking or waxing your skin. Shaving is fine, but these other hair removal techniques can reduce the effectiveness of the laser treatment. Also, the hair should not be bleached.
Clean the skin at the treatment site. Leave it free of cosmetics, lotions and creams. If you apply deodorant, it will be removed prior to treatment.
Is laser hair removal forever?
Permanent means forever. When we refer to permanent hair removal here, we mean no regrowth ever again. Not in one year, not in ten years; not even a single hair to compromise your sun-dappled beach silhouette.
Note that this rate of effectiveness does not refer to results after a single session. This success rate can only be achieved after the required number of laser hair treatment sessions.
The 10% to 30% regrowth rate is due to those hair follicles that have not been completely destroyed during your laser sessions, meaning that they might eventually grow back. Even so, these surviving hair follicles will usually take some time to recover and you will therefore benefit from a longer period of hairlessness than you would using other treatment methods.
|Upper Back and Shoulders||
1 session, 3 session package, 6 session package