Dermaroller Microneedling therapy
Dermaroller is a special tool with a handle made of a special hypoallergenic plastic. Moving drum roller strewn plurality of thinnest needles (length of from 0.2 to 2.5 mm) made from medical grade steel with a different kind of coating. When moving the roller on the skin, needles pierce the dermis to 20 times in one portion. In response to this stimulation (original micro trauma) skin cells react and begin to produce new collagen and elastin fibres. Due to this our skin opens up the capillaries, resulting in improved blood flow, the gradual disappearance of scars, pigmentation, wrinkles, stretch marks and to dramatically improvement of the complexion.
- DERMAROLLER FACIAL BENEFITS
Despite how terrifying derma rolling may seem, it’s actually considered a minimally invasive procedure with little downtime. Derma roller or micro-needling offers a ton of benefits including:
For the home use Dermaroller offers micro needles 0.2mm long. For deeper medical procedure needles of 1 to 2.5mm are being used. This treatment is relatively painful and requires special numbing cream application, so it should only be provided by a trained master. Often Dermaroller therapy called collagen-induction therapy, short CIT.
What problems does Dermaroller solve?
DEPENDING ON THE LENGTH OF MICRONEEDLES DERMAROLLER USED TO SOLVE SUCH PROBLEMS AS:
DERMAROLLER WITH 0.2MM MICRONEEDLES (HOME USE):
- Increases the effectiveness of cosmetic products;
- Gradually eliminate scars after acne;
- Reduces enlarged pores;
- Firms the loose skin;
- Reduces wrinkles;
- Eliminates dark spots;
- Improves the growth and structure of the hair;
- Restore and evens skin tone and texture;
- Rejuvenates the skin;
- Eliminate stretch marks on areas with thin skin;
- Removes blemishes and acne scars, injuries and burns;
- Improves the first stage of Cellulite;
- Eliminates hyperpigmentation;
- Smooths deep wrinkles around the eyes and lips.
MEDICAL DERMAROLLER WITH MICRONEEDLES 1 – 2.5 MM (PROFESSIONAL USE):
- Eliminates deep stretch;
- Smooths deep dermal wrinkles;
- Eliminates scars after operations and burns;
- Heals deep atrophic scars;
- Eliminates “postacne” – deep scars after acne;
- Heals second stage of cellulite;
- Reduces sagging skin;
- Firms the flabby skin, providing skin lifting to the face and body;
- Used in the complex hair loss therapy (alopecia).
Although, the needles of home use Dermaroller improve the epidermal thickness, they are too short induce new collagen formations in deeper dermal layers. This can only be achieved with a medical Dermaroller. Please, contact us to book a complimentary consultation for detailed information.
Is there downtime?
This treatment offers minimal downtime compared to other treatments. On average, it is recommended that you undergo a minimum of 3 treatments about 6 weeks apart for general anti-aging or 5 treatments for acne scars or general scarring. However, the number and subsequent results may vary according to the individual and your doctor will advise and recommend a suitable number of treatments for you.
We recommend to apply Dermaroller mask after the treatment. The rich Dermaroller mask intensively supplies the skin with new moisture once again and simultaneously promotes collagen production for increased elasticity. Your skin looks fresher and more radiant.
“VS Medspa offers amazing service and quality. I am very happy with the results so far, my skin started looking better and better.”
– Olha Andrenyuk
Client of VS MedSpa